TV Trends in Clifton, VA
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Clifton, VA, examine habits of Americans at large. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. For the 201 people in Clifton, those stats equate to:
- 66 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 96 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 195 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 145 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 167 Clifton residents confined to network air dates and times.