How People Watch TV in Virginia Beach, VA
Looking at national trends helps us get a picture of cable TV in Virginia Beach, VA. Nearly 33% of U.S. residents own at least four televisions, about 50% of them stream television shows online, and 97% watch their favorite TV shows as they are broadcast. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 434,893 people in Virginia Beach, that's:
- 143,515 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 208,749 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 421,846 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 313,123 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 360,961 Virginia Beach residents confined to network air dates and times.