Watching Cable TV in Granite Falls, WA
Looking at national trends helps us get a picture of cable TV in Granite Falls, WA. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 3,008 people in Granite Falls, that's:
- 993 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 1,444 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 2,918 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 2,166 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 2,497 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.