TV Use in Kalama
Looking at national trends helps us get a picture of cable TV in Kalama, WA. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. For the 1,970 people in Kalama, those stats equate to:
- 650 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 946 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 1,911 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 1,418 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 1,635 Kalama residents confined to network air dates and times.