Cable TV in Lynnwood
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Lynnwood, WA, examine habits of Americans at large. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. So what, right? Well, of your fellow 34,032 Lynnwood residents, there's:
- 11,231 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 16,335 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 33,011 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 24,503 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 28,247 Lynnwood residents confined to network air dates and times.