Watching Cable TV in Tukwila
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Tukwila, WA, examine habits of Americans at large. Nearly 33% of U.S. residents own at least four televisions, about 50% of them stream television shows online, and 97% watch their favorite TV shows as they are broadcast. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. For the 17,350 people in Tukwila, those stats equate to:
- 5,726 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 8,328 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 16,830 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 12,492 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 14,401 Tukwila residents confined to network air dates and times.