How Evansville Residents Watch TV
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Evansville, WI. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. For the 4,460 people in Evansville, those stats equate to:
- 1,472 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 2,141 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 4,326 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 3,211 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 3,702 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.