TV Trends in Quinwood
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Quinwood, WV, examine habits of Americans at large. Nearly 33% of U.S. residents own at least four televisions, about 50% of them stream television shows online, and 97% watch their favorite TV shows as they are broadcast. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. For the 386 people in Quinwood, those stats equate to:
- 127 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 185 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 374 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 278 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 320 Quinwood residents confined to network air dates and times.