How Anchorage Watches TV
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Anchorage, AK. Nearly 33% of U.S. residents own at least four televisions, about 50% of them stream television shows online, and 97% watch their favorite TV shows as they are broadcast. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. So what, right? Well, of your fellow 286,867 Anchorage residents, there's:
- 94,666 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 137,696 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 278,261 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 206,544 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 238,100 Anchorage residents confined to network air dates and times.