TV Use in Chelsea
Do you know how many people still watch TV as it is broadcast? And how many wait and watch shows on their DVRs? Larger television trends like these show us a lot about cable TV use in Chelsea, AL. In America, 97% of people watch television as it is broadcast, 48% stream at least one show online and 7% use their DVRs to watch TV whenever they want. And, 72% of the population bundles TV and Internet, while 33% of homes have four or more televisions.
So in Chelsea there are::
- 4,320 people who watch broadcast TV
- 2,138 people who stream TV online
- 312 people who regularly use DVRs
- 3,207 people with bundled services
- 1,470 people with a plethora of plasma-screens