TV Use in Marana
Looking at national trends helps us get a picture of cable TV in Marana, AZ. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. For the 34,433 people in Marana, those stats equate to:
- 11,363 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 16,528 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 33,400 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 24,792 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 28,579 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.