TV Use in Diamond Springs, CA
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Diamond Springs, CA, examine habits of Americans at large. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 5,011 people in Diamond Springs, that's:
- 1,654 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 2,405 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 4,861 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 3,608 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 4,159 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.