TV Trends in Granite Bay
Ever wonder how many people still watch broadcast television? Or how popular TV content has become online? You can learn so much about cable TV in Granite Bay, CA by looking at larger trends. Nearly everyone in America watches TV shows as they are broadcast, while almost half the population also streams TV content online. And 7% of all TV viewing off of DVR recordings. Plus, 72% of Americans bundle their cable subscription with high-speed Internet and approximately one-third of Americans have four or more televisions in their homes.
20,189 people live in Granite Bay, which means there are:
- 19,583 people who watch broadcast TV
- 9,691 people who stream TV online
- 1,413 people who regularly use DVRs
- 14,536 people with bundled services
- 6,662 people with a plethora of plasma-screens