How Roseville Residents Watch TV
Ever wonder how many people still watch broadcast television? Or how popular TV content has become online? Larger television trends like these show us a lot about cable TV use in Roseville, CA. Approximately 97% of people watch regularly scheduled programming, even though 48% also stream some TV online and 7% watch some of their shows later, from their DVRs. And, 72% of the population bundles TV and Internet, while 33% of homes have four or more televisions.
With a population of 110,087 that means in Roseville there are::
- 106,784 people who watch broadcast TV
- 52,842 people who stream TV online
- 7,706 people who regularly use DVRs
- 79,263 people with bundled services
- 36,329 people with a plethora of plasma-screens