How People Watch TV in North Highlands, CA
Looking at national trends helps us get a picture of cable TV in North Highlands, CA. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. For the 43,728 people in North Highlands, those stats equate to:
- 14,430 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 20,989 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 42,416 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 31,484 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 36,294 North Highlands residents confined to network air dates and times.