How Greenfield Watches TV
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Greenfield, CA. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 15,471 people in Greenfield, that's:
- 5,105 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 7,426 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 15,007 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 11,139 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 12,841 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.