How National City, CA Watches TV
Looking at national trends helps us get a picture of cable TV in National City, CA. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 60,215 people in National City, that's:
- 19,871 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 28,903 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 58,409 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 43,355 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 49,978 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.