TV Trends in San Diego
Do you know how many people still watch TV as it is broadcast? And how many wait and watch shows on their DVRs? You can learn so much about cable TV in San Diego, CA by looking at larger trends. Approximately 97% of people watch regularly scheduled programming, even though 48% also stream some TV online and 7% watch some of their shows later, from their DVRs. And, 72% of Americans bundle their cable subscriptions with high-speed Internet, and one-third of Americans own four or more televisions.
1,308,372 people live in San Diego, which means there are:
- 1,269,121 people who watch broadcast TV
- 628,019 people who stream TV online
- 91,586 people who regularly use DVRs
- 942,028 people with bundled services
- 431,763 people with a plethora of plasma-screens