TV Use in Redwood City
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Redwood City, CA, examine habits of Americans at large. Nearly 33% of U.S. residents own at least four televisions, about 50% of them stream television shows online, and 97% watch their favorite TV shows as they are broadcast. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. For the 74,974 people in Redwood City, those stats equate to:
- 24,741 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 35,988 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 72,725 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 53,981 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 62,228 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.