TV Trends in Stanford
Do you know how many people stream television programs online? How about the number of people who bundle TV and Internet? Well, cable TV use in Stanford, CA tends to follow larger trends. Approximately 97% of people watch regularly scheduled programming, even though 48% also stream some TV online and 7% watch some of their shows later, from their DVRs. Plus, 72% of Americans bundle their cable subscription with high-speed Internet and approximately one-third of Americans have four or more televisions in their homes.
So in Stanford there are::
- 13,495 people who watch broadcast TV
- 6,678 people who stream TV online
- 974 people who regularly use DVRs
- 10,017 people with bundled services
- 4,591 people with a plethora of plasma-screens