TV Trends in Woodland
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Woodland, CA. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. So what, right? Well, of your fellow 53,454 Woodland residents, there's:
- 17,640 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 25,658 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 51,850 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 38,487 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 44,367 Woodland residents confined to network air dates and times.