How Colorado Springs Residents Watch TV
Do you know how many people stream television programs online? How about the number of people who bundle TV and Internet? Well, cable TV use in Colorado Springs, CO tends to follow larger trends. Approximately 97% of people watch regularly scheduled programming, even though 48% also stream some TV online and 7% watch some of their shows later, from their DVRs. Plus, 72% of Americans bundle their cable subscription with high-speed Internet and approximately one-third of Americans have four or more televisions in their homes.
With a population of 381,771 that means in Colorado Springs there are::
- 370,318 people who watch broadcast TV
- 183,250 people who stream TV online
- 26,724 people who regularly use DVRs
- 274,875 people with bundled services
- 125,984 people with a plethora of plasma-screens