How Preston Watches TV
Looking at national trends helps us get a picture of cable TV in Preston, CT. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 4,876 people in Preston, that's:
- 1,609 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 2,340 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 4,730 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 3,511 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 4,047 Preston residents confined to network air dates and times.