How Ridgefield Watches TV
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Ridgefield, CT. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. So what, right? Well, of your fellow 7,098 Ridgefield residents, there's:
- 2,342 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 3,407 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 6,885 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 5,111 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 5,891 Ridgefield residents confined to network air dates and times.