TV Use in North Lauderdale, FL
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in North Lauderdale, FL, examine habits of Americans at large. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 34,885 people in North Lauderdale, that's:
- 11,512 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 16,745 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 33,838 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 25,117 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 28,955 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.