TV Use in Parkland
Looking at national trends helps us get a picture of cable TV in Parkland, FL. Nearly 33% of U.S. residents own at least four televisions, about 50% of them stream television shows online, and 97% watch their favorite TV shows as they are broadcast. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. So what, right? Well, of your fellow 25,106 Parkland residents, there's:
- 8,285 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 12,051 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 24,353 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 18,076 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 20,838 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.