TV Trends in Sebastian
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Sebastian, FL. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. For the 22,371 people in Sebastian, those stats equate to:
- 7,382 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 10,738 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 21,700 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 16,107 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 18,568 Sebastian residents confined to network air dates and times.