TV Trends in Ball Ground, GA
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Ball Ground, GA, examine habits of Americans at large. Nearly 33% of U.S. residents own at least four televisions, about 50% of them stream television shows online, and 97% watch their favorite TV shows as they are broadcast. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 794 people in Ball Ground, that's:
- 262 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 381 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 770 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 572 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 659 Ball Ground residents confined to network air dates and times.