How Cairo Residents Watch TV
Looking at national trends helps us get a picture of cable TV in Cairo, GA. Nearly 33% of U.S. residents own at least four televisions, about 50% of them stream television shows online, and 97% watch their favorite TV shows as they are broadcast. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. For the 9,078 people in Cairo, those stats equate to:
- 2,996 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 4,357 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 8,806 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 6,536 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 7,535 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.