Watching Cable TV in Harlem, GA
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Harlem, GA, examine habits of Americans at large. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 1,932 people in Harlem, that's:
- 638 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 927 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 1,874 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 1,391 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 1,604 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.