How Reidsville Residents Watch TV
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Reidsville, GA, examine habits of Americans at large. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. For the 2,449 people in Reidsville, those stats equate to:
- 808 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 1,176 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 2,376 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 1,763 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 2,033 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.