TV Use in Stockbridge, GA
Do you know how many people still watch TV as it is broadcast? And how many wait and watch shows on their DVRs? You can learn so much about cable TV in Stockbridge, GA by looking at larger trends. Approximately 97% of people watch regularly scheduled programming, even though 48% also stream some TV online and 7% watch some of their shows later, from their DVRs. And, 72% of the population bundles TV and Internet, while 33% of homes have four or more televisions.
With a population of 14,049 that means in Stockbridge there are::
- 13,628 people who watch broadcast TV
- 6,744 people who stream TV online
- 983 people who regularly use DVRs
- 10,115 people with bundled services
- 4,636 people with a plethora of plasma-screens