Watching Cable TV in Agency
Do you know how many people still watch TV as it is broadcast? And how many wait and watch shows on their DVRs? Larger television trends like these show us a lot about cable TV use in Agency, IA. Nearly everyone in America watches TV shows as they are broadcast, while almost half the population also streams TV content online. And 7% of all TV viewing off of DVR recordings. And, 72% of the population bundles TV and Internet, while 33% of homes have four or more televisions.
With a population of 583 that means in Agency there are::
- 566 people who watch broadcast TV
- 280 people who stream TV online
- 41 people who regularly use DVRs
- 420 people with bundled services
- 192 people with a plethora of plasma-screens