How New London, IA Residents Watch TV
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in New London, IA, examine habits of Americans at large. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. For the 1,777 people in New London, those stats equate to:
- 586 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 853 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 1,724 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 1,279 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 1,475 New London residents confined to network air dates and times.