How Apple River, IL Watches TV
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Apple River, IL, examine habits of Americans at large. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. So what, right? Well, of your fellow 350 Apple River residents, there's:
- 116 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 168 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 340 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 252 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 291 Apple River residents confined to network air dates and times.