Cable TV in Bloomington
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Bloomington, IL. Nearly 33% of U.S. residents own at least four televisions, about 50% of them stream television shows online, and 97% watch their favorite TV shows as they are broadcast. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. For the 73,480 people in Bloomington, those stats equate to:
- 24,248 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 35,270 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 71,276 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 52,906 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 60,988 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.