Watching Cable TV in Centralia
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Centralia, IL. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 13,304 people in Centralia, that's:
- 4,390 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 6,386 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 12,905 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 9,579 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 11,042 Centralia residents confined to network air dates and times.