How People Watch TV in Cherry Valley
Looking at national trends helps us get a picture of cable TV in Cherry Valley, IL. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 2,449 people in Cherry Valley, that's:
- 808 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 1,176 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 2,376 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 1,763 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 2,033 Cherry Valley residents confined to network air dates and times.