TV Use in Elk Grove Village
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Elk Grove Village, IL, examine habits of Americans at large. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. For the 32,745 people in Elk Grove Village, those stats equate to:
- 10,806 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 15,718 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 31,763 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 23,576 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 27,178 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.