How People Watch TV in Glen Ellyn
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Glen Ellyn, IL, examine habits of Americans at large. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 26,200 people in Glen Ellyn, that's:
- 8,646 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 12,576 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 25,414 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 18,864 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 21,746 Glen Ellyn residents confined to network air dates and times.