TV Use in Milan, IL
Looking at national trends helps us get a picture of cable TV in Milan, IL. Nearly 33% of U.S. residents own at least four televisions, about 50% of them stream television shows online, and 97% watch their favorite TV shows as they are broadcast. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. For the 5,029 people in Milan, those stats equate to:
- 1,660 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 2,414 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 4,878 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 3,621 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 4,174 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.