TV Trends in Lake Station, IN
Do you know how many people still watch TV as it is broadcast? And how many wait and watch shows on their DVRs? Well, cable TV use in Lake Station, IN tends to follow larger trends. In America, 97% of people watch television as it is broadcast, 48% stream at least one show online and 7% use their DVRs to watch TV whenever they want. And, 72% of the population bundles TV and Internet, while 33% of homes have four or more televisions.
With a population of 13,739 that means in Lake Station there are::
- 13,327 people who watch broadcast TV
- 6,595 people who stream TV online
- 962 people who regularly use DVRs
- 9,892 people with bundled services
- 4,534 people with a plethora of plasma-screens