TV Trends in Lebanon
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Lebanon, IN, examine habits of Americans at large. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. So what, right? Well, of your fellow 15,581 Lebanon residents, there's:
- 5,142 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 7,479 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 15,114 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 11,218 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 12,932 Lebanon residents confined to network air dates and times.