TV Trends in Lebo, KS
Ever wonder how many people still watch broadcast television? Or how popular TV content has become online? You can learn so much about cable TV in Lebo, KS by looking at larger trends. In America, 97% of people watch television as it is broadcast, 48% stream at least one show online and 7% use their DVRs to watch TV whenever they want. And, 72% of Americans bundle their cable subscriptions with high-speed Internet, and one-third of Americans own four or more televisions.
923 people live in Lebo, which means there are:
- 895 people who watch broadcast TV
- 443 people who stream TV online
- 65 people who regularly use DVRs
- 665 people with bundled services
- 305 people with a plethora of plasma-screens