TV Trends in Carrollton, KY
Looking at national trends helps us get a picture of cable TV in Carrollton, KY. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. For the 3,856 people in Carrollton, those stats equate to:
- 1,272 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 1,851 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 3,740 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 2,776 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 3,200 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.