Cable TV in Fordsville, KY
Looking at national trends helps us get a picture of cable TV in Fordsville, KY. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. For the 559 people in Fordsville, those stats equate to:
- 184 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 268 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 542 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 402 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 464 Fordsville residents confined to network air dates and times.