How Crowley, LA Residents Watch TV
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Crowley, LA, examine habits of Americans at large. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. So what, right? Well, of your fellow 13,714 Crowley residents, there's:
- 4,526 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 6,583 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 13,303 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 9,874 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 11,383 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.