TV Trends in Kaplan, LA
Ever wonder how many people still watch broadcast television? Or how popular TV content has become online? You can learn so much about cable TV in Kaplan, LA by looking at larger trends. Approximately 97% of people watch regularly scheduled programming, even though 48% also stream some TV online and 7% watch some of their shows later, from their DVRs. Plus, 72% of Americans bundle their cable subscription with high-speed Internet and approximately one-third of Americans have four or more televisions in their homes.
5,106 people live in Kaplan, which means there are:
- 4,953 people who watch broadcast TV
- 2,451 people who stream TV online
- 357 people who regularly use DVRs
- 3,676 people with bundled services
- 1,685 people with a plethora of plasma-screens