How Jackson Watches TV
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Jackson, LA, examine habits of Americans at large. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. So what, right? Well, of your fellow 3,827 Jackson residents, there's:
- 1,263 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 1,837 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 3,712 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 2,755 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 3,176 Jackson residents confined to network air dates and times.