How New Roads Watches TV
Looking at national trends helps us get a picture of cable TV in New Roads, LA. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 4,694 people in New Roads, that's:
- 1,549 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 2,253 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 4,553 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 3,380 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 3,896 New Roads residents confined to network air dates and times.